Friday 21 December 2012

I Fly Solo - End of The World Ish - Bubblegum Blue


I am a Creator.. I am a Thinker.. I read for REAL knowledge.. Styling - Designing.. Achieving highest potential.. Influencing.. Perfecting my master plan.. I have a son & a husband.. he's kinda hott.. Lol.. Taking over... I want it ALL - Lets talk Business. I'm someone you should know; get to. A complex individual; w/ a carbon copy. I'm interested in the finer things in life; if you aren't we probably have nothing in common. I hate when people are self-proclaimed.. I think I can do most things that I try.. Let me make you over.. Let me upgrade you.. I'm on a world tour; pack a bag.. I love people.. I like my music loud and my windows tinted.. I wonder if i'll ever have a real friend?;- In the meantime, Im in love with learning and my career.. Get lifted.. Im a creator, I make the world go 'round.. You wont believe the life I've lived thus far, watch what else happens...- Ask me anything, I love being interviewed =] 
There's so much to know, gotta find out!



No comments:

Post a Comment